Friday 13 September 2013

Skincare: Current Evening Routine


Hi beauties,

Today's post will be my last instalment of my skincare routine. I won't bore you too much and write about my skin and what issues I have with it, if you want to know about that have a read of my morning skin care routine because I mention it in that post. As promised here is my evening skincare routine.

Cleanser - Emma Hardie, Amazing Face Cleansing Balm
I absolutely love this product, I don't know where to start. I have three holy grail skincare products and this is definitely one of them. I purchased it on feelunique and it's absolutely amazing. It's such a great cleanser, I used it with a wash cloth, it's very smooth on the skin and it has helped smooth my skin immensely and give it that extra moisture that it needs. My skin was quite dry until I started using my current face products.

Clarins - Gentle Exfoliating Toner
I adore this toner because it's a two in one, it tones and exfoliated, bascially kills two birds with one stone. If you want to know more about this product go and read my morning skincare routine in my previous post. 

Clinique - Moisture Surge Intense, Skin Fortifying Hydrator
As I mentioned above I have three holy grail skincare products and this baby here is No.1 on my list. I was in Myer as the Clinique counter looking for a new moisturiser and I came across this amazing product. I asked the lady at the counter about it and she suggested it to me once I told her my skin issues, which you can read more about in my morning routine post. This has helped my skin get back the moisture that it needs, I find that my skin is no longer as dry as what it was, I would actually go as far as to say that it's now more combination then dry. If you have similar skin issues to me, I definitely suggest trying this moisturiser, you won't be disappointed.

Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus, Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream
I don't often use an eye-cream, truth be told I've only used one once before, but lately I've been noticing a bit of problems under the eye area and I've started using one just to prevent wrinkles in the near future. I haven't used a lot of eye creams, so I can't say that much about it except that I have noticed a small difference with slightly lesser wrinkles

Let me know if you've tried any of these products and your thoughts on them, I would love to know. If you have the same skin issues as me leave a comment down below and suggest some products that worked for you and maybe I can give them a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment