Wednesday 4 September 2013

REVIEW: Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish

Hi beauties

For today's post I will be reviewing the Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish (WOW! that was a mouth full). I've never tried any Covergirl products and I'm not a big nail polish person but I was in Priceline a few days ago and I saw the nail polish range was on sale, so I decided to purchase it because the colour range caught my eye and the packaging was gorgeous.

I must say I'm very impressed, first of all the colour range is really good and the price range is fairly decent for Australia. It costs $6.95 full price, I purchased it for $2.95 on sale. To begin with, the colour pay off is amazing, especially the light colours, as you can see in the photo above. That was with two coats of polish and one top coat. That was a big A+ for me because normally for colours that light, I usually need to apply 3+ coats.

I was a little disappointed with the nail polish because it chipped really quickly, within two days, however I do find this to be the same with every nail polish unless it's shellac, so it must be my nails. Overall I'm very pleased with the product, Covergirl did a great job. All you nail polish freaks (God knows there a lot of you) should definitely try the range out if you already haven't. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Hun! I haven't tried any polishes from
    Cover girl but the colour looks gorg!
    ps. Loving the new blog design! It's fab! :)
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either but when they were on sale I have them a try & I'm very impressed! You should try them out. Thanks hun, I've been getting help with the blog, I want to make it very nice & inviting hehe!

      Beautybytash xx

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster award find out what you have to do here http://www.blue-bow.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    S x

    ReplyDelete