Friday 19 July 2013

REVIEW: Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer


Hi beauties!


I know I haven't written a post in a while but I'm back in the game and will be posting twice a week. I'll be doing quite a lot of reviews and I'll try to to some tutorials. As you can tell from the title of this post I'll be reviewing the Estée Lauder Double Wear Concealer.


BACKGROUND INFO
To begin with the concealer comes in 5 different shades, it contains SPF 10, has a wand applicator and it retails for $33 AUD. I purchased mine from Myer . According to the label the product: looks flawless, lasts 15 hours, feels comfortable, never dry, doesn't crease and is a lightweight creme formula

REVIEW
The first thing I like about the concealer is that it has a wand applicator, there's nothing more that I hate then a concealer that's in a tube and you have to use your hands, it makes the process so messy. The coverage is really good, I'd say medium to full coverage. The product is easy to blend and it's a multipurpose concealer. It covers everything from breakouts, acne scaring, redness and dark circles. I find that a little goes a long way, I don't have to apply 2-3 coats, 1 is enough maybe 2 coats depending on how big the breakout is. I do find that it is lightweight, as it claims to be and as far as the creasing goes, so far so good. I haven't had issues with it creasing at all, I've worn the concealer on it's own too and it has not creased on me. I don't normally wear makeup for 15hrs but I do find that it lasts all day on me, without using a powder, I don't use a powder because my skin is dry so makeup tends to stick to it. Overall I really like the product, it's lasts well, has great coverage so for the price it is, I definitely think it's worth purchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment