Monday 20 May 2013

Products I WON'T Repurchase


Hi beauties

In today's post I will talk about products that I WILL NOT be repurchasing & I'll be explains why. I constantly buy products and I have to say that I come across 'bad' products more often then I'd like. 

Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Foundation - If there's one product I regret buying it has to be this foundation. It was a total waste of my money and not worth the price tag that it has. I believe I paid some were around $45 for it, yes you better believe it all non Australian residence. At the beginning I found this product to be really soft upon application however once I applied it and wore it for a few hours I found that it made my skin look so unhealthy, it was very drying for me, made my skin look flakey and my skin is dry to begin with so I didn't need that. I don't think I've ever used a product that made my skin look as bad as this foundation - BIG NO! 

Maybelline Colossal Mascara, Volume - I don't even know where to begin with this product. I have a lot of mascaras and my favourite brand as far as mascaras goes is Maxfactor and when I was running out of it I thought I'd try a new brand. I heard some good things about this product and the lady at the store I purchased it from said that it had great reviews, so I thought I'd give it try. Let me tell you, this is one of this worst mascaras I've EVER tried. The wand is super thin, the application is super thick, it's messy and you can't even tell that you have anything on your lashes, all it does is make them look darker. It doesn't give them volume nor does it give them length. I DO NOT recommend this at all. STAY AWAY! 

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - I found that these lipstains didn't work for me. The colour pay off wasn't good at all, the colours were very sheer when applied to the lips and I found that it wore off really fast. I tried more then one colour and still found that all were pretty sheer, they looked almost similar in colour when I put them on. It was hard to tell that I had a different colour on. 

So far these are the 3 products that have disappointed me. I do give all the products a chance, I don't just try them once, I try them several times before I make my mind up. Let me know your thoughts on these products if you have tried them.

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I saw your link on twitter :) It's my pleasure to support my fellow blogger. I'm your 5th gfc followr :) I hope you can check out mine as well and follow back. thanks

    http://akirahbabe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!

      I appreciate the support & I will definitely follow you back. X

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this, it was really helpful! These are all popular products with a lot of hype and sometimes it's difficult to know how good the products are with all the hype around it!

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I head a lot of good things about the colossa mascara from maybelline and I was so disappointed.

    beautybytash.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete