Friday 20 September 2013

REVIEW: Clinique Moisture Surge Intense



Hi beauties,

I thought I'd do a mini review of one of my holy grail skincare products, this moisturiser is absolutely amazing! I used to have very dry to dry skin and I can safely say that ever since I started using this product it has changed my skin forever, goodbye ugly dry patches!

As someone who has suffered with dry skin for years, I've tried every moisturiser you can think of, weather it was drug store or high end and I could never find the right one. I was at a Clinique counter at Myer over a month ago and decided I'd make a purchase from there because they were having a gift with purchase and you can't not buy anything, am I right?. 

I spoke to one of the girls at the counter and she recommended this moisturiser so I purchased it. What I love about this product is that it is 100% fragrance free which for me is the most important thing when it comes to a moisturiser. It's very soft on the skin, has no smell to it at all (which I prefer) and it is so ridiculously moisturising. I've never used a product that has moisturised my skin as well as the Moisture Surge.

I've used this moisturiser for over a month and it has helped hydrate my skin, like it is intended to do, I've never used a product like this. I will repurchase this for many years to come because it has done wonders for me. If you have issues with dry skin, I highly suggest giving this moisturiser a try, it'll change your life.

Have you tried the Moisture Surge before? What are your thought on Clinique? Comment down below if you have any recommendations for dry skin?

6 comments:

  1. I love clinique skin care products, they are so great for sensitive skin. Really nice post! :)
    xoxo
    2 Girls and a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, their skincare products are amazing for sensitive skin. Since I've been using them my breakouts have calmed down a lot! Thanks babe xxx

      Delete
  2. your blog is so cute! I dont have dry skin I have combination, but some times it can get so dry and then the next day be so oily, its very annoying, maybe this would be worth a try for my drier days!

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! Go to a Clinique counter and speak to the girls working there - they can suggest some great products for combination skin! They're am amazing brand. X

      Delete
  3. thanks for the review! im totally going to try this! check out my youtube and twitter! @devanrylee xo

    ReplyDelete