Friday 11 October 2013

Beauty HAUL - MAC, Clinique, Maybelline

       
Hi beauties

Boy have I missed blogging. My apologies for not posting in a while, I've been crazy busy with university, BUT I've done quiet a bit of shopping over the past few week so I've made it up to you because I have a 3 part haul series. This first haul will focus on all things beauty related.

I absolutely love NARS products, they're so luxurious and my friend recommended I purchase their eye shadow, specifically this colour. I have used it as you can tell and I absolutely love it, I'll be posting a review soon so keep an eye out for that.

I don't often use cream eye shadows but I just love the colour payoff with the 24hr Color Tattoos, they're very pigmented and fairly well priced. Maybelline has just come out with four new colours to add the the colour tattoo range because we are now in Spring here in Australia and I loved the look of this so I thought I'd give it a try.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
Now I don't own a lot of MAC products, but I was after a new concealer and I really wanted to try the Pro Longwear because I've heard almost every YouTube guru talk about it. I decided I'd just go out into store and buy it, even though it's pretty expensive it was one of those products I had to have!


I know the Color Whispers have been out in stores in the USA for a while now however they're just been released in Australia so I had to have them. They have released some beautiful pink colours for summer and I like Maybelline's lipsticks because they're very hydrating soI thought I would change it up a bit and start wearing brighter colours for summer so they were a must have item!

Now Clinique is one of my favourite skincare brands and recently they got in touch with me and introduced me to some of their new Make-up launches, one of them been the All About Shadow for Eyes. They sent me these two colours last week and I have to say I'm very impressed with the pigment. I will have a blog post coming on them in the next week & a tutorial.

I went a little crazy at Lush, to say the least. Normally when I go into their store I'm pretty good and I only purchase a face mask because they're my absolute favourite but I was after a new Shampoo/Conditioner and I've heard fabulous things about their products that I thought I'd give them a try and to add to it they have a Limited Edition Shower Gel that I had to purchase because It smells amazing. I hope their products are as good as I've heard because If they are, I'll be back doing more damage then I already have.

That's Part 1 of my haul series, the next one will feature all things Fashion. I'm excited for the next haul because It'll be my first ever fashion related post on here.

**Clinique products were sent to me, they were not purchased with my own money.
                                                          

7 comments:

  1. Great haul babe! Love ALL the products, especially the Nars eyeshadow and the Colour Whispers! :)
    LouLovesbeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous. The NARS eye shadow is amazing! I will start doing tutorials soon too, I just need to figure out a good way to do them. <3

      Delete
    2. Ooooo! I look forward to seeing them. Mwah xxxx :)

      Delete
  2. This such a drool worthy Haul! Yum!
    Following you on GFC & Bloglovin now, Will appreciate it if you can follow back too :)

    xx

    Red Alice

    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies, i haven't blogged in a long long time due to university commitments but I'M BACK! & I am defo following, love your blog! xxx

      Delete
  3. Great buys - the nars and clinique shadows look gorgeous x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling, they're amazing on! Will do a tutorial very soon x

      Delete