Friday 30 August 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express Mascara



Hi beauties

I know I've been MIA for a while but work and uni have just been crazy. I have a little more time on my hands now so I though I better get back into posting regularly. For today's post I will be reviewing the Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express Mascara. I've tried a lot of Maybelline products and I must say they are pretty good especially their foundations, blushes and the 24hr colour tattoo's (which I adore) however I've never been a fan of their mascaras. I've tried every mascara from maybelline that Priceline has in stock or has had in stock and I've always found myself to be disappointed with them.

Recently Priceline had 50% off Maybelline sale, normally this mascara retails for $19.95, I paid $9.97 for it. I thought I would stock up on some products and while I was at the shops I remembered my mum telling me that 'a mascara in a green bottle' (great description mum) is really good, she was very happy with it. I figured I'd purchase it since it was 50% off and if I didn't like it I would give it to mum since she did. I have to say I am very impressed!! The mascara gives my eyelashes great length, it's lightweight so it doesn't feel too cakey on my eyes and most of all it didn't smudge at all - AMAZEBALLS! I was a little disappointed though, the mascara has a lot of build up on it, every time I used it I have to wipe it with a tissue and that just wastes time, especially if I'm in a hurry.

Overall I'm very satisfied with the mascara and I highly recommend purchasing it, it's worth the money for sure. It gives great volume and length. It's one of the best Maybelline mascaras that I've tried by far.


6 comments:

  1. That's awesome that this mascara worked for you! It looks so pretty on you !!!

    Btw thanks for joining the blog hop! Now following you. :D
    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It totally worked. I'm very impressed. I can't believe I gained 3 followers over night :O hehe! Thanks, I will now follow back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review, I was contamplating Maybelline's mascaras recently so this helped me:)
    I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin, hope you can follow back!:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been doing the same and then decided to try this one, I'm very happy happy with it. Definitely give it a to. & thanks for the follow, will do the same :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this mascara, but I'd like to. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras. I'm your newest follower via GFC and Bloglovin. Stop by my blog and follow back if you'd like xx

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely give it a try, it's my holy grail mascara at the moment! Thanks's for the follow, I'm following back via both, of course hehe. xxx

    ReplyDelete