Wednesday 24 April 2013

40% off? Yes Please.

Was $19.95
Paid $11.97
Was $14.95
Paid $8.97
Was $6.95
Paid $ 4.17
Was $27.95
Paid $16.77 (Highlighter)

Was $32.45
Paid $ 19.47 (Foundation)
Was $19.25
Paid $11.55 (Mascara)

Was $18.95
Paid $11.37 (Concealer)
Was $7.99
Paid $4.79

Hi beauties

Priceline had a massive 2 day sale. It was 40% off all makeup items and of course any type of discount that involves makeup I'm there. Here is a haul of what I purchased + prices.

Nude by Nature 5-in-1 BB Cream

I've heard great things about Nude by Nature and I thought I'd give this BB cream a try. I was after a good BB cream and I figured since I love the Nude by Nature makeup brushes so much, I might like their makeup products too.

Sally Hansen Nail Strips
I absolutely love Sally Hansen's nail products. I've tried her nail strips pervious and when I saw these two french mani ones I just had to buy them. I couldn't resist the temptation :)

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Polish
Now I'm no nail polish addict, but when I saw these two colours I just had to buy them. The colour on the left is 275 and the colour on the right is 190. It is now winter in Australia so I like that these two colours are nice and dark. They'll be nice to wear during the cold months.

L'oreal True Match Foundation & Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen
I've never tried anything from L'oréal and I've heard some great things about their True Match foundation from Nicole Guerriero (from youtube), she always uses the True Match foundation so I wanted to give it a go. I was also after a new highlighter and thought I'd give this one a try. I'm the colour - N3 Creamy Beige in the foundation and 01 Light in the highlighter

Maybelline Colossal Mascara & Instant Age Rewind Concealer
I absolutely love Maybelline. I think they have great products and they have never disappointed me to date so I had to get something from them. I was after a new mascara and the assistant I spoke to at Priceline recommended this one, she said that a lot of customers have said positive things about it so I brought it. Also I wanted to try this concealer out. A lot of beauty gurus on youtube use it and have raved about it so I wanted to give it a try.

Models Prefer Lipgloss
I absolutely love the Models Prefer brand at Priceline. I have tried a lot of items from them and for the price that they cost, they are really good. I have this lipgloss in two other colours and I absolutely love the pigmentation of them so I decided to add another one to the collection. These lip glosses remind me of the NYX ones, so if you like the NYX lip glosses or are after them but can't order any then give these a try. This is in the colour - 05 dramatise. 


Well that's my haul. I hope you guys had fun reading through it. Let me know if you wan't me to review any of the items.



No comments:

Post a Comment