Saturday 27 April 2013

10 Random Facts about Me

Hi beauties.

So I thought I should do a 10 random facts about me tag.
This is for you guys to get to know me better.
Enjoy

  1. I do not have a middle name. In my country people don't have middle names.
  2. I came to Australia when I was 5 years old.
  3. I was born in Bosnia and Hercegovina however I'm of Serbian decent.
  4. I am Anaemic. I love red meat however it doesn't matter how much of it I eat or how often I eat it, I'm still anaemic.
  5. I like dogs but I'm scared of them. (lol)
  6. Sometime when I talk I put on random accents.
  7. I hate seafood. I can't stand the smell of it especially when I walk past a butcher that sells seafood.
  8. I love flowers. I would live in a florist shop if I could and one day I'd love to have my own florist shop.
  9. I'm scared of frogs. The thought of them jumping freaks the living daylight out of me
  10. I have to eat chocolate at least once a day.

I hope you guys enjoyed that.
I tag all of you to do this tag too.
Please follow me. If I reach 50 followers I will be doing a giveaway (international).
beautybytash. X

No comments:

Post a Comment