Wednesday 5 June 2013

Kit Cosmetics - HAUL!






Hi beauties

My apology on not posting so regularly. I've been very busy with uni, finishing final assignments, I have 1 more left and that's it for the semester. This post will be a small haul of what I brought from Kit Cosmetics and a few samples that I got too.


Origins: Never a Dull Moment Cleanser
I was on a hunt for a new cleanser, I love trying new products, which I shouldn't be doing cause I have sensitive skin and I had a sample of this cleanser by Origins and absolutely fell in love with it so I had to purchase the full size product. It smells so nice and it's so gentle on the skin.

Mario Badescu: Kera Moisturizer
I thought I'd try a new moisturiser because I don't have a daily moisturizer that I'm happy with. The girl working at the Kit Cosmetics counter at Myer was super helpful and recommended this Mario Badescu moisturizer, I had a try of it and its super smooth so I'm excited to use it.

Benefit: Passport in Posh Eye Primping Kit
I've wanted to try benefit products for a long time now and I've just never allowed myself to buy something from them because I just couldn't justify spending so much money on their products, in Australia everything is so expensive in comparison to the US or UK. However I saw this pallet on sale for $26 and thought it was a pretty good price. I'm super excited to try it out and possibly repurchase some of the things in it.

Samples
I wanted to try a few products before purchasing them in full size so I was able to grab some samples. First I wanted to try a new exfoliator/scrub so I was able to grab two samples a Mario Badescu Almond and Honey scrub and Botanical Buffing Beads by Peter Thomas Roth. I was also after a new daily foundation, specifically a mineral foundation so I was given a sample of the Bare Minerals Original Foundation which I'm sooooooo exciting to try it because I've heard amazing things about it!


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really want to try the Never A Dull Moment cleanser - I've never tried anything from Origins but the brand has always interested me!

    Milly
    mini-adventures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cleanser is so good. It's really gentle on the skin & it smells really nice too. I've tried a few Origins products and I really like the brand xx

      Delete
  2. By darling! Thanks heaps, already following you & love love the posts! X

    ReplyDelete