Sunday 5 May 2013

Happy Easter!

Face of The Day/OOTD
Revlon Lip Butter - Raspberry
Revlon Color Stay Foundation
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bold Gold 45
Savvy Eyeliner Pen
Contour - Mac MIneralize Skin Finish in Medium
Necklace - Kardashian Jewellery from Equip
Top - Forever New
How I decorated my house.
I love decorating espeically for Easter



Hi beauties

HAPPY ORTHODOX EASTER
Today is my Easter, May 5th 2013. I'll be having a lot of fun hanging with my family & eating lots of food. With that I want to wish all of you, who also celebrate, a very Happy Orthodox Easter. I hope you have a joyful day stuffing your faces in all that yummy food and chocolate & have a great day with your families..


2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great time :)!

    Come check out the little competition I am running.

    wakeuptomakeup1.blogspot.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I will be sure to check it out.

      Follow if you like :)

      Tash xx

      Delete